Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Week 7...`

Well, I'm onto week SEVEN! I was down 1.2 pounds today, which equal 9.8 pounds total in 7 weeks. I'm so excited! By next week I should be down 10 pounds total and Only have 7 pounds to go until I'm at 10% weight loss and then I'll set a new goal. The goal WW set for me was to lose 10% of my body weight, even though I really want to lose more than that. Keeping my fingers crossed!

I've been watching what I eat and making sure I eat healthier and definitely making sure I'm getting my water in everyday. I have an insulated tumbler from Tupperware that holds 24 ounces, which would equal 3 glasses of water. I drink about 3-4 of those during the day at work, so I'm definitely getting my water intake. I make myself drink 3 of those tumblers full of water before I allow myself to have a pop, and I've switched to Diet Coke instead of regular and Diet Dr. Pepper instead of regular. While I enjoy the occasional Regular Coke or Regular Dr. Pepper, the diet pop doesn't count for any calories and I need my caffeine, so why not drink the diet? Besides, the taste has grown on me! I try my hardest to stay in my point range everyday. Which so far, hasn't been hard at all.

I've found a new cereal that I love. It's Kashi GoLean CRUNCH! It's great! If you like whole grain cereal, it has 9 whole grains and lots of protien and fiber in it. I had some for breakfast this morning and didn't get hungry until just before lunch time. And we don't have lunch until 12:30 or 1:00. It's the first cereal that has ever actually filled me up aside from hot cereal like oatmeal and malt o meal. I got a free sample first by going to www.kashi.com and requested a free sample (they had a link for it) and now I think I'm hooked. I got a big box at Sam's club with two bags of cereal in it. YUM!

Kelly and I went for an hour long walk tonight with the kiddos while our hubby's were watching deadliest catch...yes they are dorks! We had a great walk and it's definately a work out pushing the stroller and now in all this heat/humidty, it really adds to the work out!

That's all for my update this week. Check back next Tuesday to see if I hit my 10 pound goal. I'm setting mini-goals for myself and working my way up to the big ones!

Goodnight!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Way to go. Just checked on your progress. Keep up the good work.
Love, Mary