Tuesday, July 10, 2007

week 11 here I come...


Picture above: taken today. Weight: 161.2


Well, I can hardly believe it, but I'm starting week number 11 already. Where has the time gone? I actually got more exercise last week than I thought I did. The kids keep me mighty busy and I don't even realize that I'm getting exercise while chasing after them! I've been really cautious about the food I eat and the portions size. Also, like I stated last week, I've really cut down snacking in between meals. If I do snack, I try to grab something healthy, a piece of fruit or veggies. Another good snack is sugar free jello cups. Love them and they are zero points! For my chocolate cravings, I love the Quaker Mini Bites chocolate drizzle ones...yummy and only 90 calories per pack! Also I've discovered, I think they are Nabisco 100 calorie packs of grasshopper cookies. Very good also!


I had another great week as far as my weigh-in went. Here are my numbers:


Current Weight: 161.2#

Mini-Goal (by Paul's birthday): 150#

Need to lose for mini-goal: 11.2 pounds

Total weight loss: 16.6 pounds.


I've almost hit my 10% weight loss, it's so close I can smell it! I only have 1.2# to go to hit it. My goal for the week is to hit my 10% next Tuesday. I know I can do it. I did fairly well today, ate all my servings of water in, had my fruits/veggies, stayed within my points range and went for a half hour bike ride with Kevin and the kids.
Another fabulous thing, we went shopping Friday night and I was able to buy a pair of capris in a size 11. It's been a long time since I bought a size 11...pre-kids! So it's almost been 3 years since I found out I was pregnant with Amelia. It felt so good buying a smaller size. And tonight I put on a pair of capris I purchased 3 days before Amelia was born and tonight was the first time they've felt this good when I put them on, I didn't feel like I had to suck in to get them on. I believe they are a size 12! WOO HOO! I'm pumped!
Onto week 11...

2 comments:

Mary said...

Looking good! Way to go. It helps when you can get into the smaller sizes. Seems to give you a boost doesn't it! I'm sure you'll make your goal for next week. Good job.
Love,
Mary

Anonymous said...

Ange,

Great job again, your numbers are definitely dropping quickly! I am so jealous because you are almost to your goal already! Keep up the good work and I am sure you will soar past your 10% next week! Love ya!
P.S. We need to get together and walk! Maybe get our hubbies to babysit and we can "mall walk" :)

Kel