Tuesday, July 17, 2007

week 11 recap

Well, I survived week eleven...barely! I did get my exercise in, one way or another, however I did very poor on my "tracking", which is a way I keep track of my food points each day. Weight Watchers online has a place online where I can record the food I ate and keep a daily tally so I know if I'm within my points range or not! This is going to be short and sweet. Unfortunately I didn't hit my 10% this week. I only lost .8#, which still leaves me .2# to lose to hit 10%, I'll definitely have it next week!


Current Weight: 160.4 #
Weight to lose to hit 10%: .2 #
Total weight lost: 17.4#
Goal for the week: TRACK, TRACK, TRACK!
I'm going to re-weigh myself in the morning to re-check my weight. When I weighed in this morning the weight was different every time---I weigh myself 3 times to see if it is all the same or what the average is and that's how I get my weight. Well today it was really fluctuating, 160.4 was the most consistant weight, so I want to re-weigh in the morning and see if I get a different number. Also, I was very thirsty today at work, I don't know if I had a lot of salt in my body or what, but I drank 120 oz of water...no joke! I felt like I was always at the water cooler today! And I've been super thirsty tonight too!
I bought myself a new swimsuit for Vegas...at TWO PIECE BIKINI! YIKES! It's not even a tankini, it's a true two piece. And I bought a super cute swim cover up as well. Hopefully it'll fit when we go, but the bummer thing I found out is, there is a possibility the pools will be closed in November already...crossing my fingers they will be open. Our hotel has a shark tank and water slide in the middle of the pool!
Look for a possible update tomorrow night to see if I had a great weight change from this morning!

No comments: