Tuesday, July 3, 2007

week 10.

I've now started week number 10 as of today. I can't believe I've been doing this for 10 weeks already, seems like I just started it. I had a good week last week, I limited my snacking between meals, which was almost obsolete last week, which I consider a great feat. As that doesn't happen very often. I've started to become more conscious of what I'm eating and really trying to limit snacking. I have the hardest time on weekends with watching what I'm eating and not snacking. Also, I never get as much water on the weekends. Per advice from my MIL Mary and my friend Jodi, I've started drinking more Crystal Light, which helps get in the water and has a little flavor. My favorites are the Fruit Punch and the Raspberry Ice. Also for the last two days I've but lemon juice and lime juice in my water, which gives it a little flavor as well.
My biggest struggle right now is the leftover DQ Ice cream cake sitting in my freezer from my Dad's birthday. Not that it's really a struggle. It's just temping me! Last night I had a tiny sliver and I think it's okay to reward myself if I had a good day of eating. I don't think a tiny piece is going to kill me! Plus, the cake isn't going to last forever!


For my numbers:

163.6# @ weigh-in this morning

1.2# lost since last Tuesday morning

14.2 pounds lost total in almost 10 weeks.

3.6# until I hit 10%

13.6 pounds until I hit my goal of 150#
My goal for the week is to exercise more. I need to do more physical activity than I have in the past couple weeks. Believe it or not, housework counts as an Activity Point. Which is great! Also my second goal is to eat more veggies. I do well some weeks, and not so well others. But I'm working on it and that's why it's a goal of mine. Wish me luck as I head into week number 10!
I've also become a frequent visitor on a message board on Weightwatchers.com it's called "Baby's First Birthday Challenge" and it's a bunch of other moms who are struggling to lose those post pregnancy pounds. It's great for me. Kelly introduced it to me and it's nice to have other women in the same boat as me. They have great tips and advice, some are nursing moms, others aren't. It's just nice to have another place to go for support! :)

Happy Fourth of July everyone! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Angela,

I am glad to see that things are going so well for you. I am clearly falling behind and need to get back on track. If I don't I won't be where I want to be for Las Vegas. I am so jealous of how great you are doing. You are over halfway done..I have so much left!

Keep up the great work!

Kel