Wednesday, August 29, 2007

week 17...

So week 17 didn't go so hot for me! I did well up until the weekend. But my 3 pound loss from last week has turned into a 2.2 gain this week! I didn't really watch what I ate all weekend as well as I typically do. Mary and Ron had us to their place for the weekend and we ate very well! Pizza Friday night...my favorite...Davanni's Pepperoni with Green Olives. Saturday night...Ron's speciality...Beef Stew, fresh rolls, orange jello salad. Sunday night...turkey tacos...for Kevin's birthday dinner! It was all great! We did lots of walking/exercise...shopping...I consider that exercising! We went to Burnsville Center Saturday while the guys golfed and Eden Prairie Center on Sunday while they golfed again! So I got plenty of walking in! But my biggest attribute to my 2.2 pound gain for the week was the Great Minnesota Get-Together...aka land of 10,000 foods on a stick! I ate lots of things at the fair. Cheese curds, deep fried candy bar on a stick, buttered noodles (part of Amelia's meal), a bite or two of Kev's spaghetti and meatballs on a stick, a bacon wrapped turkey tenderloin on a stick, a few Sweet Martha's cookies, a steak fajita and I think that's all. No wonder I gained weight this week! Oh well! I've still lost 20 pounds...so I'm feeling fine.


The best part of my weekend...I got some new clothes!!!! In a new size...10! I haven't worn this size in probably 5 years. So I'm really excited about that! I got three new pairs of capris and a new pair of jeans...all which fit well. So I'm feeling good!

Until next week...

1 comment:

Mary said...

Ok, this is the third try. I have reset the password twice... We did have fun this weekend and you can't go to the fair and not eat anything! So those two little pounds will disappear really quick. I don't remember wearing a size 10 other than shoes, so what a great accomplishment for you. You are an inspiration. Hang in there. Keep up the good work. Hopefully you'll see this one!