Tuesday, May 20, 2008

day 2.

Well, today went well. One of the Doctors bought donuts, and I resisted. Normally I'd be all over them, I love me some chocolate custard filled bismarks. But I resisted the temptation, that and I was extremely busy all day!


I had the tastiest breakfast today. And "egg mcmuffin" of sorts. A whole wheat english muffin, 1/4 cup Egg Beaters with a little season salt, microwaved for 30 seconds in a Corning Ware custard dish, put on top of english muffin, topped with half slice of honey ham and half slice of Colby cheese. Very good and filling. Only5 points. But I think tomorrow I may cut the ham into quarters instead, it seemed like a lot of ham. Also, that would cut the points by maybe 1/2 a point.
Breakfast:

  • Egg McMuffin-homemade: 5 points
  • 11 oz 1% milk: 3 points (this was my meal breaker, but I love milk!)
Breakfast points total: 8 points



Had 44 oz of water before lunch.




Lunch:

  • Ham and Cheese rolled in a tortilla and warmed, handful of Goldfish Crackers, grape tomatoes and baby carrots: 6 points


  • 8 oz Country time lemonade: 1 point


  • 1/4 of a Hershey Chocolate Bar: 1.5 points



Lunch total: 8.5 points




I had a quarter of a Hershey Bar to curb my craving, so I didn't go back to work and grab a donut for "dessert"

I drank another 22 oz of water this afternoon.



For dinner we are having rotisserie chicken from the deli, Uncle Ben's Chicken Wild Rice, a couple deli pasta salads and veggies. We chose the rotisserie over the fried, due to the fat factor! I had a coupon to get a whole rotisserie chicken or 8 pc. fried chicken for $3.99. Just couldn't pass it up!



Dinner:

  • Rotisserie Chicken, small serving white meat: 3 points

  • 3/4 cup cooked green beans: 0 points

  • 1/2 cup Uncle Ben's Chicken and Wild Rice: 2 points

  • Small serving Cucumber and Tomato salad from the Deli: 1 point

  • 1 cup 1% milk: 2 points

Total points: 8



Snack:

  • 8 oz Country Time Lemonade: 1 point


The kids and I went for a 50 minute walk tonight with Kelly and Logan. It was really a workout pushing both kids in the double stroller. The combined weight of the two kids is about 50 pounds, plus probably another 35 pounds of resistance for the stroller weight. So I would say it was a good workout! I felt good afterwards.




  • Total water intake: 66 pounds

  • Total points used: 25.5 points

  • Activity points earned: 3 points (50 min brisk walk)

  • Activity points used: 1.5

  • Weekly Flex points remaining 33.


I think today was another successful day. Hoping it can continue, especially with the upcoming weekend/Holiday. I haven't had a pop since Sunday. Feelin' pretty good about that! I feel really good about this. I lost almost 25 pounds last summer on WW, I'm hoping I can lose the remaining 15 pounds. Here's to another day!




No comments: