Monday, May 19, 2008

Back at it...day 1

I've decided I must change my eating habits! I've been eating too freely lately and am starting to get what I affectionately call a "fat ass", well not really, but I can tell my jeans just aren't fitting the way the did a few months earlier and I hate the "flab" hanging over the top of them. Blech! After losing almost 25 pounds from May-September of last year, I KNOW I can do this! So this morning I rejoined Weightwatchers.com and hopefully blogging EVERY day! We will see how it goes. Maybe if I post my food journal, that will help me out a little! Should be interesting with the upcoming Holiday!



Weight as of this morning: 159.6 pounds

Goal weight 145 pounds by August 1st.

I'm alloted 24 points per day with 36 flex points for the week.

Wish me luck!




Monday, May 19, 2008


Breakfast:



  • 2 slices whole wheat toast = 3 points


  • 1 T. bumble and brown spread= 1 point


  • 8 oz orange juice= 1 points
Breakfast total: 5 points

By 10 am, I've already drank 22 oz of water. Off to fill up my cup again!!


By 11 am, I've conqured 44 oz of water. Almost time for lunch.


I warmed left over homemade mac and cheese for the kids and I decided to go with something less fattening for lunch. Kashi go lean crunch cereal.



Lunch



  • 1 cup Kashi GoLean Crunch! Cereal = 3 points

  • 2/3 c. 2% milk over cereal = 2 points

Lunch total: 5 points.


Snack



  • 1 medium tortilla, 1/2 slice honey ham, 1 slice colby cheese warmed and rolled up=5 points

  • handful of baby carrots = 0 points

  • 1/4 cup grape tomatoes= 0 points

  • small serving of Goldfish snack crackers=1 point

Snack total: 6 points


66 oz of water down for the day. And it's only 4:20!


Now to start thinking of what to make for dinner.


Dinner

  • soft shell taco, with meat, cheese, taco sauce, Low-fat Sour cream, lettuce = 8 points
  • 1 cup 1% milk = 2 points

Dinner total: 10 points


Total points for used for the day: 26 points

Flex points used: 2 points

Goal for tomorrow: Stay within my 24 points. Drink lots of water and get out and exercise. It's awful cloudy/rainy here today. Maybe after I get the kids to bed I can hit the elliptical downstairs or at least the weight machine.

No comments: