Wednesday, May 21, 2008

an okay day.

Day #3, went okay. Not the best, but okay. We had a staff meeting at lunch today, so I tried to take it easy, but had a small piece of dessert. Also got in a 45 minute walk tonight with Kevin and the kids, so that was nice. I think I got about 66 oz of water in today and am drinking a little more as I type this. Not looking forward to the weekend and all the food. My dad is getting remarried on Saturday and they are having a catered meal and hopefully I'll have some healthy choices to pick from. Then Monday we're having a BBQ at Uncle Gene's. So I know that'll be another food filled day. At least it works in my favor that my weigh in is Monday morning, so I'll have a week to work around whatever it is I have on Monday. Hopefully I can do the best.

Today for breakfast I had my "McMuffin" and 8 oz of milk. Which equaled 7 points.

For lunch I had a turkey and co-jack sandwich on whole wheat bread, with tomato, lettuce, spicy mustard. For 6.5 points. A lot for a sandwich, but the bread alone was 3 points! Wowza! Then I had a small serving of Garden Salsa Sun Chips: 1.5 points. A third cup of watermelon: .5 points, and some baby carrots: 0 points. And a Diet Coke. My lunch total was: 10.5 points. Which included a small piece of a strawberry/cream cheese/pudding/graham cracker crust dessert.

For dinner I made a homemade pizza. I used Jimmy Dean Lite Pork Sausage and Hormel Turkey Pepperoni to make it. I had two small slices: 6 points. Some baby carrots: 0 points and a glass of milk for 2 points. So 8 points for dinner.

Points used today: 25.5
Flex points remaining: 33
Activity points earned: 2
Water intake: 66+ oz
Exercise: 45 minute walk pushing the stroller.

Overall the day wasn't too bad. I dipped into my activity points a little, which I hoped I wouldn't. But not too bad. Day three is over. On to day four.

No comments: