Thursday, May 22, 2008

new day

Day four is starting out well so far. However lunch may be difficult. We're having a lunch meeting at work at Pizza Ranch. So it should be interesting however.

For breakfast:
  • 2 eggo whole wheat nutrigrain waffles: 3 points
  • 1/2 T. powdered sugar: 1/2 point
  • 8 oz 1% milk: 2 points

Breakfast total: 5-1/2 points

Off to work! Check back later for an update on rest of the day! Wish me luck during lunch today!

Okay, so I totally blew it at lunch. 16.5 points total. YIKES!!! We went to Pizza Ranch. I had a good size salad with fat free ranch dressing, a little cheese. Two small slices of Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Pizza. One small slice of dessert pizza and diet coke. That leaves me 2 points for dinner tonight. I knew it was a BAD idea to go there for lunch. But we were having a meeting and that's where the Doctor chose to go. It was that or Chinese.

I made a quick dinner for tonight. Left over rotisserie chicken cut up, left over Uncle Ben's Chicken and Wild Rice, and a can of Campbell's Healthy Request Cream of Chicken Soup. Hopefully it'll be good and low in points. I think I need to try and go for a walk or something tonight. But it is the season finale of Grey's Anatomy. Maybe I'll do some weights during that. Thankfully tomorrow is a new day.

No comments: