Tuesday, May 27, 2008

and the numbers are...


Yesterday was my weigh-in day. Except, the numbers I saw were HORRID!! 161.0 pounds. Last week, when I re-started Weight Watchers, I weighed 159.4. I had a bad eating weekend. My dad's wedding Saturday, company all weekend, big BBQ yesterday. Guess Holiday weekends do that to you. Anyway, I wasn't happy with what I saw on the scale yesterday, so I stepped on this AM after I got out of the shower. Three times it said 159.0#, which means I lost .4#, and this my friends is the number I'm using for my weigh in! Then to top it all off, this AM I got AF at work, didn't think she should be visiting already, but I guess it's been a month. Blah! But, afterall this is a new week with lots of room for improvement!


Today's eats:

Breakfast:
  • 2 Eggo Nutrigrain Whole Wheat Waffles: 3 points

  • 8 oz 1% milk: 2 points

  • Total: 5 points

Lunch:

  • English muffin pizzas (light english muffin, 1/8 c. spaghetti sauce, 1/8 c. pizza cheese, 4 turkey pepperonis): 3.5 points

  • Diet Dr. Pepper: 0 points

  • Total: 3.5 points

Snack:

  • 2-Nestle Crunch Stix: 4.5 points (had a downfall moment, thank you AF!)

  • diet dr. pepper: 0 points

  • Total: 4.5 points

Dinner:

  • 1-1/2 cups oatmeal with 1 T. sugar: 5 points

  • 1c. 1% milk: 2 points

  • Total: 7 points

Total points used for the day: 20 points

Water intake: 44 oz.

Exercise: Chasing after the kids while working on the camper!


Tomorrow, I have some improvements to make. Get in more than 44 oz of water and eat better. Try not to give in to chocolate cravings induced by AF and exercise. We have a lunch and learn during lunch tomorrow, hopefully it's something good and healthy! :)

No comments: