Wednesday, January 2, 2008

week 3 (missed week 2)

Well, I managed to miss week 2, I'll blame it on the holidays! But somehow I also managed to lose a little weight during the holidays. Go figure! But today I decided I wanted to be serious about the weight loss gig and really paid attention to what I had to eat and drink throughout the day. I didn't snack today. My dessert for the evening was a Granny Smith Apple, my favorite! I took it easy today and only went over my points by 1 point, so not horrible. Plus I did lots of walking at work, which is normal and then tonight when I got home I made several trips up and down our stairs to get various things to and from the basement.

My current weight: 158
My new goal: 150# by February 10th, 2008.
My personal goal for the week: Stay on plan, track everything I eat, drink lots of water and BLOG!

No comments: