Monday, January 14, 2008

Week 5

Well, I worked out everyday since Sunday with the exception of Wednesday, I decided to take it easy that night! I've done the elliptical for at least 30 minutes every night, last night I only did 20 minutes. I had a headache and didn't feel like working out much. I was only going to do 15 minutes, but pushed myself the extra 5!



Well I started this blog yesterday (Monday the 14th) and I am finally finishing it now! Last Monday when I weighed-in, on my regular weigh-in day, I weighed 159.0, and when I weighed myself last Tuesday, I weighed 157.0, somehow I lost 2 pounds overnight. Then Wednesday it was back up and then Aunt Flo reared her ugly head and I gained again. So I decided that I would stick to my normal weigh-in day and keep that weight! So this week when I weighed in I weighed 157.4, so I lost 1.6 pounds.



So far this week, I've been doing well tracking my food, tracking my exercise, taking it easy on the snacking, drinking lost of water and overall trying to take better care of myself!

Weight this AM (Monday, Jan 14) at Weigh-in (WI): 157.4#
Weight lost since last week's WI: 1.6#
Goal by Amelia's 3rd Birthday (March 28, 07): 145#
Goal for the week: WATER, WATER, WATER!!
On to week 6 of my restart!

No comments: