Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Week 4

Well, it's been a week into the "New Year" and I'm on track...this far! I'm doing well with Weight Watchers, I'm tracking everything, I think the only day I missed was Saturday, other than that, I did well. We got an Elliptical and a weight machine so I can finally work out at home, which is great! This was my third night working out and it's getting easier. I'm sure in a month it'll be a breeze! I do 30 minutes and the elliptical and then 3 Reps of 20 ab crunches and 3 reps of 15 side bends. Tonight I only did the elliptical and the ab crunches, but yesterday I did the elliptical for an hour total, 30 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes in the evening with Kevin.



First I weighed in yesterday (my normal WI day) and I was up 1 pound from last week. Then I weighed in this morning to see if there was a change and I was down 1 pounds from last week. (down 2 pounds from yesterday AM) So that was exciting. I feel more motivated when I actually see a change in the scale. I'm less likely to give up as easy!


Weight this AM at Weigh-in (WI): 157.0#

Weight lost since last week's WI: 1.0#

Goal by Amelia's 3rd Birthday (March 28, 07): 145#

Goal for the week: work out, continue tracking EVERYTHING, drinks lots of water!

Wish me luck in the coming weeks! I could use all the encouragement possible. Thanks!


No comments: