Tuesday, January 22, 2008

week 6

Well this is going to be fairly short and sweet, as it's getting late and I just wanted to hold myself accountable and post on here.


I gained 1 pound from last week. But I believe it was due to my short comings for the week and I must hold myself accountable. Monday and Tuesday I worked out. I didn't work out on Wednesday (our off night--due to Kev being at Church), didn't work out Thursday (we went grocery shopping before the freezing weekend and it was 10:00 when we got home, then it was almost 11 by time we got the kids in bed and the groceries put away.). Friday we worked out. But skipped Saturday---we were feeling rather lazy---shame on us. Sunday I did work out---we worked out seperate, between the kids' naps. Monday I worked out in the morning while both kids were napping, for about a half hour or so. Also, I didn't track what I ate Weds, Thurs or Friday, but did do the weekend. And I didn't drink as much water as I should have over the weekend. Part of me thinks "well maybe the 1 pound gain is fat turning to muscle?" Ha! Wishful thinking! It would be nice however!

So far, I'm off to a good start this week. I did my work out yesterday, even though it wasn't as long as normal. I tracked everything yesterday. Today I ran on the elliptical for 30 minutes and my hair was drenched afterwards that I immediately hit the shower. So I felt really good about that workout. Plus I tracked everything I had today. Even the 4 molasses cookies that my mom sent me in the mail today. They are the best and I haven't had one in years. My great-grandma always had them at her house when I was a kid. And she passed away 8 years ago this past Novemeber. So that was a special treat. I may have to beg my mom to send me more in a couple months!


But this is a whole new week and I get a fresh new start!

Weight at Weigh-in (WI): 158.4# (Monday)
Weight lost since last week's WI: gain 1# (157.4 last week)
Goal by Amelia's 3rd Birthday (March 28, 07): 145#
Goal for the week: WATER, WATER, WATER!!
On to week 7 of my restart!

No comments: