Tuesday, January 29, 2008

week 7...

Weight at Weigh-in (WI): 157.4# (Monday)
Weight lost since last week's WI: 1 pound
Goal by Amelia's 3rd Birthday (March 28, 07): 145#
Goal for the week: WATER, WATER, WATER!! Track everything and work out at least 5 days.
Well, I'm down a pound again. I feel like I'm on a roller coaster ride. Up a pound, down a pound. Hopefully next week will be down a pound again. I want to see that scale say 155 or less! I'm tired of seeing 157 or 158. I feel like I'm fairly on track with WW. With the exception of last week. We ate out Friday night, Saturday for lunch (Subway), while we were running errands. Then we ate out again Sunday evening. Friday night we even splurged and had DQ, which I probably would have been better off skipping, but a blizzard sounded so good. I only got a small and shared it with Amelia, which helped me from feeling so piggish! Also we didn't work out Friday-Monday night. Friday it was after ten when we got home from Matt and Kelly's. Saturday night it was about eleven when we got home. We had been to Kevin's dad's for his b-day and then went to visit Jim and Nickie (family friends/co-worker of Kev's) for a while. Then Sunday, we were just so beat after the kids went to bed that we went to bed ourselves.
I'm trying to keep a handle on portion control and really watch how much I'm putting into my body. I did work out tonight, 3o minutes on the elliptical and I felt much better about myself.
On to week 8!

No comments: