Wednesday, May 6, 2009

week 1, day 3

Day three already...

I'm starting to feel like I'm in a groove here! Hope it lasts!! We are going out for dinner tonight for an appreciation dinner for the Religion teachers. We go out every year to a nice supper club and I'm looking forward to it...now to stay within my points!

Breakfast:
1 cup cheerios: 2 points
1/2 cup skim milk: 1 point
1/8 cup sliced strawberries: 0 points

Breakfast total: 3 points

Morning Snack:
1 large banana: 2 points

Lunch:
Leftover stuffed pepper: 7 points
1 cup skim milk: 2 points

Lunch Total: 9 points

Afternoon snack:
100 calorie pack Oreo Thin Crisps: 2 points
Diet Dr Pepper: 0 points

Snack total: 2 points

We're going out for dinner tonight. As of now, I have 20 points left for the day going into dinner, plus flex points. We'll see how I come out!

No comments: