Sunday, May 10, 2009

week 1, day 7

MOTHER'S DAY!! Happy Mother's Day mamas!

Today’s Menu…

Breakfast:

none---bad I know!

Breakfast total:

Morning snack:

none

Snack total:

Lunch:

Noodles and Co. Pesto Cavatappi with chicken breast

Noodles and Co. Caesar side salad

diet coke

Lunch total: not sure of a total....ww website kept locking up on me!

Afternoon snack:

handful of popcorn at the Zoo:

Cold Stone Creamery's Strawberry Blonde--like it size: 15 points!


Snack total:

Dinner:

Chili's Grill and Bar:

Guiltless Carne Asada Steak

Diet Coke

Chips/Salsa/Queso

Dinner total: not sure of a total....ww website kept locking up on me!

Dessert/Evening Snack:

none

Dessert total:

Daily points used:

Points left for the day out of 36:

Flex Points used out of 35/week:

Activity points earned for the week:


I'm sure I went over on my points, the website kept locking up on me when I was trying to enter in all my food! But I still need to hold myself accountable for everything I had to eat today!! But we walked the entire zoo for about 3-1/2 hours!

No comments: